From the moment you enter this beautiful entertainer's home, you will be impressed by the 180 degree mountain and water views from this wonderful property.
The sense of style, light and space will captivate you with indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, full length windows and double stacker sliding doors opening up on to each of the two expansive sundecks to entertain the night away.
Each of the bedrooms have their own private balcony and views, the master of course having a large ensuite and walk-in robe. The tiling, cabinetry and muted colour tones throughout are simply stunning.
The chef inspired kitchen features a large island bench engineered stone bench tops, plenty of storage and soft close drawers, the kitchen family area is the hub of the home with a smartly designed study nook off this area. A cosy second living area is close by benefiting from those same stunning views.
- Two separate living areas with direct access to outdoor entertaining areas
- Front sundeck & fire pit area with superb views
- Ducted reverse cycle for heating and cooling
- LED down lights for energy efficient lighting
- Double glazed windows through-out
- Polished concrete flooring
- Spacious and private parcel of land with a north / east aspect (5243m2 approx)
- Large laundry with built in storage
- Double garage, workshop & plenty of off-street parking
It is always good to keep your finger on the pulse, we might have a buyer that is just right for your home. If you would like one of our team to contact you to arrange an up to date market opinion of the value of your property please contact us.