This page lists a few of the most common needs for our tenants.
If what you need isn’t listed here, please contact us on 6331 3033.
Applying for a rental property If you are applying for one of our rental properties, please complete this form and return it to email@example.com with your copies of your credit check and photo ID.
General Property Maintenance Request Please complete this form and we’ll start the ball rolling.
Emergency repairs are those that could cause injury to tenants or damage to the property, and may include:
– Broken or burst water pipes
– A blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
– Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
– Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
– Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
– Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance for water or cooking
– Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after hours emergency if this occurs on a week night)
– Faults or damages that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
– Faults likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
If an emergency repair is required during business hours, pleasecontact your property manager directly.
If this occurs outside of business hours, please consult your tenancy pack for a list of emergency tradespeople.
Intention to Vacate or Renew If your lease is coming to a close, you’ll need to submit an intention to vacate or renew form.
Please download it here and return to us.
It is always good to keep your finger on the pulse, we might have a buyer that is just right for your home. If you would like one of our team to contact you to arrange an up to date market opinion of the value of your property please contact us.